TSS stands for Trim Slim Shape. I know, it sounds like that weight loss program Anna Nicole Smith was on. But it's not.
TSS is sold by Visalus Sciences. It's the weight management product line of the company. When I started on it, I used it to lose a little bit of excess weight. My goal was to lose 10 pounds...that's all I needed. So I followed its easy 3-step program:
1. A shake for breakfast and lunch.
2. 2 metabolic pills with my shakes.
3. 1 suppresant drink powder mix whenever I start to crave something unhealthy to eat.
The shake comes as a powder mix with a sweet creamy flavor. If I have to take the suppresant drink mix, I usually mix it with orange juice since I don't particularly like the way it tastes when mixed in water. Thankfully, after two shakes and healthy snacks in between, I usually don't suffer from cravings so I very rarely resort to drinking the mix.
In 65 days I lost 7 pounds just by taking the TSS. This is without the benefit of exercising! Not a dramatic weight loss, I know. But it's true fat loss, not water weight. And it's a healthy weight loss because I lost what my body needed to lose.
The last 3 pounds I lost when I started exercising again: walk/jog and cardio kickboxing. I continue to take the TSS but only to maintain my weight, not for weight loss anymore. Instead of 2 shakes a day, I'm now down to 1 shake. I'm going to incorporate 8-10 pound weight training twice a week into my exercise regimen so I can tone up!
Life is great. Just in time for summer!
Friday, March 27, 2009
TSS
Labels:
cardiovascular,
cravings,
diet,
exercise,
fat,
fitness,
health,
jogging,
kickboxing,
muscle,
running,
snacks,
suppresant,
walking,
weight loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment