Does it have something to do with the brain? Uummm....sorta.
What about nerves? Kinda.
Is it "SMART ENERGY"? YES!!!
Neuro somewhat affects the functions of both. It doesn't give you jitters, so figuratively speaking, your "nerves" aren't shot. It helps your brain clarity when you're tired or sleepy or feeling sluggish and just can't think straight.
Neuro is an all-natural energy drink mix that provides the same effects as:
1. Caffeine in coffee, but WITHOUT the jitters or the coffee breath (yeah, you know what I'm taking about).
2. Other energy booster drinks, but WITHOUT the sugar "high" and the "crash" that follows.
Neuro provides your body the natural energy boost it needs and "wakes" up your brain. It lets your body work naturally, on its own, to continuously create the right amount of energy it needs, instead of the artificial quick energy surge that you get with sugar or caffeine that lasts for only a short time.
Neuro is a special formula with a patent-pending blend of energy ingredients: rhodiola, DMAE, arginine, green tea, range of B vitamins. "So, what will these ingredients do for me?", you ask. I could go on and on about them in this blog, but that won't be a fun read... plus my explanation won't do it justice. So might I suggest going to my website where you will find all the information you need?
But first, let me give you a trailer.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbpMQ84c-pg
Now here's the website: http://www.bernadette.myvi.net/
I use this whenever I start to feel tired, sleepy or sluggish...usually around 2 or 3 PM. It is packaged in little convenient packets. I mix it in my water bottle and it's done. Some of my friends mix it with juice. Keeps me energized on an even keel for 6-7 hours. My hard-core gym friends use it towards the last 30-45 minutes of their workout when they're starting to feel fatigue.
Well, have fun browsing. It's worth it if you're looking for healthier and cheaper options to buying Starbucks in the afternoon just to stay "awake and aware". How much $$ do you spend on Starbucks anyway? Every $$ counts in this economy. Now that's what I call "SMART ENERGY"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment